November 14, 2022
Custom Lockdown and Emergency Mass Notification Feature within Connect ONE® Give Dealer's Customers More System Flexibility
August 25, 2022
Connect ONE® Adds National Weather Service Monitoring
June 15, 2022
Updated service levels bring new opportunities for RMR
March 16, 2022
Connected Technologies adds new fire monitoring control panel capabilities
January 7, 2022
An exciting, comprehensive update to the platform makes it easier to manage systems, users and permissions, rules and automated reports. [Hide]
Monument, Colo., January 7, 2022—Connected Technologies LLC, maker of the award-winning Connect ONE® cloud management platform that controls intrusion, access control, video surveillance, critical environmental monitoring and energy management systems, recently completed a comprehensive update to its application.
Starting with a fresh new look that offers an improved sense of intuitiveness and ease of use, especially in the mobile applications, users will find more detailed information in an easier to locate interface screen. Dealers can still rely on the same functionality and general layout of actionable buttons for a consistent experience—without re-training necessary.
Other features of the newly improved platform include:
- A new card layout style which shows all relevant record information at a glance.
- If the original list style is preferred it can be toggled at the bottom of the page, choosing either the new or former list layout view.
- Users can retain their viewing preference across sessions and save that choice as default. Dealers can set a default for all customers and/or individually per customer.
- Improved dark mode support, which reduces the amount of blue light for an upgraded experience.
- Expansion of automated reports via scheduled task rules – now many more reports can be delivered on a schedule:
- Event Activity Report (List all selected activity in chronological order)
- Site Occupancy Report (List users which accessed each site and calculate total occupancy)
- In/Out by User (List user in and out times for each area and calculate total time in an area)
- Exit Exception (List users which have logged in but not logged out)
- Asset Status List (List assets with the selected status such as return overdue)
- User Status List (List users and their last activity such as all users not active in the last 90 days)
- User Safe Passage Status List (List users and their Safe Passage status, such as all users with unapproved status)
- System Code Expiration List (List all system codes and authority levels, including expiration status)
- Environmental Zone Historical Data Report (List and graph environmental zones with associated alarm status for regulatory compliance)
- Thermostat Historical Data Report (List and graph HVAC status recorded from the thermostats)
- In addition, since incoming events can trigger task rules to activate, the report can also be delivered in response to certain critical events occurring. For example, a fire alarm event can trigger an Exit Exception report to be delivered. The report will show who has accessed the building but not exited (exit readers required to detect if the person left, otherwise the report will include all entries for the report period).
Along with the award-winning Safe Passage module for access control user authorization and ScanPass® mobile credential for frictionless entrance control, dealers and their customers have the latest services to manage multiple locations through a single Connect ONE user interface. Connect ONE works with Bosch B and G, DMP XR/XT, ELK M1 and Honeywell Vista Turbo security and access control panels. It also integrates with ASSA ABLOY Aperio® wireless locks as well as Digital Watchdog, OpenEye, ExacqVision and Eagle Eye Networks video technologies.
For more information on these new features and capabilities, visit Connect ONE, call (866) 976-3520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Connected Technologies LLC*
Connect ONE® and ScanPass® Mobile Credential are products of Connected Technologies, LLC. The Connect ONE cloud-hosted interface manages multiple solutions such as security, access control, mobile credential access, video, energy management, critical environmental monitoring and now, CheckPoint Tours, with an easy-to-use platform accessible from PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet. Connect ONE interfaces with the complete line of Bosch Security, DMP, Elk Products and Honeywell Turbo controls and provides an easy path to add managed services. For more information visit www.simplifywithconnectone.com or call 866.976.3520.
*All Connected Technologies’ brand and company/product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Connected Technologies, LLC all rights reserved. Protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,825,796.
Connected Technologies Media Contact:
July 20, 2021
Safe Passage Wins 2021 MVP Award at ISC West 2021
July 7, 2021
Now dealers can easily keep tabs on a wide array of equipment and capital goods through the management platform.
March 2, 2021
SmartTest™ Brings New Customer Reporting Features to Connect ONE®
January 1, 2021
Learn how ISSI helped its client mitigate threats from COVID-19 by deploying the Safe Passage Module by Connected Technologies.
December 8, 2020
ASSA ABLOY Integrates Aperio® Wireless Technology with Connect ONE® from Connected Technologies
August 26, 2020
New Connect ONE® feature targets return-to-work strategies with an automated process that can be customized to individual spaces, conditions and regulations.
July 15, 2020
System management handled through the all-in-one Connect ONE cloud-hosted interface for seamless control of environmental temperature settings.
June 24, 2020
Now dealers can offer customers quick and cost-effective credentialing via the cloud, expanding their menu of services in a host of vertical markets.
June 15, 2020
New capabilities unveiled between DW Spectrum® and the Connect ONE® cloud platform
May 1, 2020
Now end users can incorporate all their security services, including HALO, into the Connect ONE cloud-hosted user interface.
February 14, 2020
Powered by Google Maps, GeoView lets users interact with their system solutions through real-time views of their facility.
January 15, 2020
Connected Technologies Extends Customization Services
October 3, 2019
New Partnership between Connected Technologies and Axis Company 2N® Offers Seamless Management and Control of IP Intercoms and Extensive User Capabilities With the Connect ONE® platform, dealers can view, control and manage thousands of 2N door entry syst
April 10, 2019
Connected Technologies Wins Coveted 2019 Most Valuable Product (MVP) Award for GeoView, a New Mapping Feature that Gives Dealers and Users Unprecedented Visibility and Control over Multiple Sites and Locations
March 8, 2019
Connected Technologies Announces GeoView, an Exciting New Mapping Feature that Gives Dealers and Users Remote Visibility over Multiple Sites and Locations
October 15, 2018
OpenEye® and Connected Technologies Partnership Yields Seamless Integration Between OWS Cloud and the Connect ONE® Platform
July 30, 2018
Connect ONE® and Bosch Partner for Value-Add Services Plus Easier Integrations
June 14, 2018
Digital Watchdog® and Connected Technologies Forge New Technology Partnership
April 4, 2018
Connect ONE®… It’s All You Need
August 22, 2017
New Service for Dealers Who Want to Take Their Business to the Next Level
August 22, 2017
Federal Protection Inc. Lends Financial Customers Easy System Management with Bosch Control Panels and Connect ONE® from Connected Technologies, LLC
May 9, 2017
Tesla Model X Acts as Operational ‘Office’ for Integrator
March 9, 2017
Connect ONE® Provides New Opportunities
February 17, 2017
Give Your Customers the Wow Factor!
January 6, 2017
The Hottest New Integrations from Connected Technologies
November 9, 2016
ScanPass® Mobile Credential Announces Honeywell Integration
September 9, 2016
Packaged Solution Helps Dealers Expand Security to New Markets
April 1, 2016
How to Build a Powerful Security Presentation
March 8, 2016
ScanPass® Mobile Credential Shown During ISC West at ELK Products Booth 7033
September 3, 2015
Connect ONE® Access Expander Lets Systems Integrators Migrate into New Profitable Markets
September 1, 2015
Connected Technologies adds Bosch control panel support to cloud-hosted security management platform
February 16, 2015
Connect ONE® Features Critical Video Verification