API integrations include receiving event information from multiple external sources for additional processing or system interaction, sending out events to external systems, external software user changes, and IFTTT integration.
UserAPI - Integration with External Business Software
REST API for:
- Creating, modifying, & deleting users/system codes & cards
- Pushing system events to external services for additional logging and/or processing
EmailAPI - Integration with External Systems and Task Control
End-user generated email can integrate with:
- Siri, Google Assistant, etc. - Voice Task Activation
- 3rd Party Device Monitoring - Emails sent by device are captured as events within Connect ONE
IFTTT - Integration with IFTTT for Triggering External Connected Systems
Incoming IFTTT triggers to Connect ONE:
- Geolocation Notice
- Geolocation Task Activation
- 3rd Party Device Activations - Locks, Switches, etc.
Outgoing Connect ONE triggers to IFTTT:
- Upon system events such as arming, access, etc. - Trigger IFTTT connected device actions