Information At Your Fingertips!
When considering a cloud management service, remember to ask, what tools will I have to assist my customer remotely over the phone when they need help?
Connect ONE offers the most troubleshooting information available. All information from the onsite control panels as well as the complete audit trail within Connect ONE is available to your support personnel in an instant, there's no special programming software or time waiting to connect to control panels to see exactly what's going on at the facility.
Connect ONE also offers the ability to login to the customer application and see exactly the same screens with the same permissions as your customer to efficiently help them over the phone without needing to know their login credentials and no guessing about what your customer is trying to describe to you.
Completely eliminate unnecessary and many times non-billable service for simple administration permission changes without needing to go onsite.
SMS Messaging Enhancements
Connect ONE now offers an enhanced SMS messaging service that provides reliable delivery as a true SMS message since it doesn't utilize the carrier email to text option. The expanded SMS service is subscribed on the customer level, please see the Connect ONE price guide for package information, the price guide is available on the Home tab of the Dealer Administration Portal. The carrier email to text option will continue to be included in the base service level at no additional charge.
This is a great option for critical messages which require reliable delivery and will continue without management changes if the customer changes cellular carriers since only their phone number is specified for delivery.
Customer Management Portal
- Monitor Dashboards: The Monitor Dashboards (User In/Out, Exceptions, & GeoView System Mapping) now open in the same screen by default for quick glance viewing and include an option to open in a new window as needed.
- System Code List Export & Report: From the system codes page you can now enter a profile list, such as "Profile:1,2,10", into the search field and the results will include only the codes/cards with matching profile numbers. Also, now your filter selections are applied to the Print/Export option so only the filtered results are exported. These enhancements are also applied to the Reporting->System Code List option which further allows selections to be saved and delivered on a desired schedule via Interaction->Task Rules.
Dealer Administrative Portal
- Bosch B/G Card Only Supported: Bosch released a control panel firmware update which allowed a user to be entered with a card only and no passcode, this enhancement is fully supported in Connect ONE with B and G series control panels utilizing firmware version 3.09 or greater.
- TIP: Check the Configuration page for the Device as it includes recommended programming for the particular product and firmware version.
Did You Know? Commercial Fire Alarm Monitoring
Along with the fire alarm modes of the Bosch and DMP combination control panels you may now also connect other commercial fire panels for full-data monitoring within Connect ONE.
Offer a single dashboard for security and fire alarm events and provide integration with mass notification systems as well as instant notification of events via email, text message, and/or app push.
Connect the fire alarm printer output to the RS-232 port on our Network Gateway for full-data event capture. Currently supported on Edwards, Firelite, & Notifier control panels. Please contact us for other manufacturer integrations.
- Full-Data Event Capture
- Automated Reports and Notifications
- Onscreen Alerts
- Integration with Video & Other Systems
- Integration with Mass Notification Platforms via CAP Messaging
|Connect ONE Network Gateway (Barix BarioNet)
Tip: Customer Add-On Modules
Add-on modules are super easy to setup for your customer - requiring little to no configuration - build more RMR!
- Asset Management (NEW)
- The Asset Management Module provides streamlined methods to track assets, such as keys, equipment, electronics, tools, inventory, etc., to locations and/or users including the generation of custom user authorization templates upon issuing and/or returning.
- Badge Printing (InstantCard)
- The InstantCard module works with the InstantCard Badge Service to push user photo and details to a badge template for physical badge printing.
- Case Management
- The Case Management Module provides streamlined methods to track critical event responses, incidents, and repairs at one or multiple locations. Ideal for building and property management companies, multifamily and multi-tenant users or national accounts with numerous locations.
- Emergency Messaging Hub
- The Emergency Messaging Hub provides a unified feed of emergency messages from multiple systems for an associated site. It works by receiving Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) messages from Mass Notification and other Emergency Response platforms and by translating device native events to the CAP format. All CAP messages are published to the hub for all external services to consume in a single atom feed.
- GeoView System Mapping (MVP Award Winner 2019)
- The GeoView System Mapping Module maps real-time status and control of systems to Google Maps. Easily drag/place markers for: System Health, Arm/Disarm Status & Control (Multi-Area), Zones & Sensors (including Environmental & Weather Sensors), Doors & Outputs, Cameras (also Live View within Map). Also, upload interior floorplans and overlay on top of the satellite image
- Safe Passage (MVP Award Winner 2021)
- The Safe Passage module provides a framework for a one-time/periodic self-approval process. If required and not completed, upon access by the individual, violation events are generated so a manager can ensure the user is safe to be at the site regarding health and/or hazard concerns. Documentation is stored with the user account showing they have answered the proper questions and approved any company terms such as an NDA.
- Weather Monitoring
- The Weather Monitoring Module monitors 6 weather metrics, updated every 30-60 minutes: 1. Temperature, 2. Relative Humidity, 3. Current Condition, 4. Wind Speed, 5. Barometric Pressure, 6. Dew Point. Each of the metrics can be programmed with a low and high threshold limit which can deliver notifications and interact with other devices onsite such as the alarm/access systems and thermostats. Historical reporting is also possible for each metric which can show readings recorded over a time period.
Give Us the Challenge...
We love hearing from our Dealers with requests from their customers to help solve challenges.
Please contact us and give us the challenge, we may be able to design something for you, and together we can watch your company reach the potential you always knew was possible.
Send us your feedback
We will continue to include the enhancements in this newsletter.
We also post the enhancements to our "Company" page and "Group" page on LinkedIn, as well as to the "Feature Blog" tab on our website.
Please contact us for your invitation to join the "Group" on LinkedIn.
Also, be sure to review the Home tab on the Connect ONE Dealer Site as this will contain many helpful Sales Sheets and Technical Guides.
We encourage you to visit these sites to stay up-to-date.