The Connect ONE User Application Gets a Fresh New Look
The browser version and mobile apps both benefit from the updated look and feel, but don't worry - we've ensured the same functionality and general layout of actionable buttons for a consistent experience without re-training necessary.
The updated look should bring about an improved sense of intuitiveness and ease of use, especially in the mobile apps.
We've also improved dark mode support for an improved experience in dark mode as well.
|User Edit (Dark Mode)|
The new card style layout helps to show relevant record information at a glance however in the browser version if the original list style is preferred it can be toggled at the bottom of the page, choosing either the new Card or original List layout. Further if the user wants to retain their preference across sessions they can easily set that preference by going to Account->Prefs->Layout and save their choice.
Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be closed December 24th & 31st
Customer Management Portal
- More Custom Badge Options: More expanded custom badge options now include positioning of images and text as well as image sizing and naming conventions such as first,last or last,first.
- System Lockdown Status: The Utilities systems list now also shows the current lockdown status.
Dealer Administrative Portal
- TIP: Check the Configuration page for the Device as it includes recommended programming for the particular product and firmware version.
Tip: Wireless Access Control - Assa Abloy Aperio Locks Supported
Valuable access control offering for your customers - Seamlessly integrated with intrusion
Complete integration with Bosch, DMP, Elk, and Honeywell Vista panels allows for the wireless locks to map directly to the intrusion armed status for denying access when armed, preventing schedule unlock when armed, first-in unlock when disarmed, and disarm on access. It also provides for a mapped hardwire relay output which allows for an auxiliary control upon access, a hardwire lock operation for the aperio reader only device, and a relay output to control an external door opener. It also allows for direct control of the aperio locks from the intrusion panel via hardwire reader and/or keypad control to turn on/off the associated output which controls the aperio lock too.
User permissions are applied exactly the same as how they are specified for hardwire readers connected to the panel. Therefore the system can have wired reader/locks and wireless reader/locks mixed without any additional complexity.
The aperio locks utilize an encrypted wireless connection to an aperio IP hub. Each hub can communicate to a maximum of 64 locks. The IP hub is connected to the access expander via an encrypted network connection. The access expander can support up to 128 hubs however the capacity of wireless locks is dependent on the intrusion control panel. For example, the Bosch B9512G can support up to 231 locks, the DMP XR550 can support up to 465 locks, the Elk M1 can support up to 206 locks, and the Honeywell Vista can support up to 96 locks.
Contact your Assa Abloy representative to complete dealer certification. Aperio locks are purchased by certified dealers via distribution.
Tip: Customer Add-On Modules
Add-on modules are super easy to setup for your customer - requiring little to no configuration - build more RMR!
- Asset Management (NEW)
- The Asset Management Module provides streamlined methods to track assets, such as keys, equipment, electronics, tools, inventory, etc., to locations and/or users including the generation of custom user authorization templates upon issuing and/or returning.
- Badge Printing (InstantCard)
- The InstantCard module works with the InstantCard Badge Service to push user photo and details to a badge template for physical badge printing.
- Case Management
- The Case Management Module provides streamlined methods to track critical event responses, incidents, and repairs at one or multiple locations. Ideal for building and property management companies, multifamily and multi-tenant users or national accounts with numerous locations.
- Emergency Messaging Hub
- The Emergency Messaging Hub provides a unified feed of emergency messages from multiple systems for an associated site. It works by receiving Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) messages from Mass Notification and other Emergency Response platforms and by translating device native events to the CAP format. All CAP messages are published to the hub for all external services to consume in a single atom feed.
- GeoView System Mapping (MVP Award Winner 2019)
- The GeoView System Mapping Module maps real-time status and control of systems to Google Maps. Easily drag/place markers for: System Health, Arm/Disarm Status & Control (Multi-Area), Zones & Sensors (including Environmental & Weather Sensors), Doors & Outputs, Cameras (also Live View within Map). Also, upload interior floorplans and overlay on top of the satellite image
- Safe Passage (MVP Award Winner 2021)
- The Safe Passage module provides a framework for a one-time/periodic self-approval process. If required and not completed, upon access by the individual, violation events are generated so a manager can ensure the user is safe to be at the site in regard to health and/or hazard concerns. Documentation is stored with the user account showing they have answered the proper questions and approved any company terms such as an NDA.
- Weather Monitoring
- The Weather Monitoring Module monitors 6 weather metrics, updated every 30-60 minutes: 1. Temperature, 2. Relative Humidity, 3. Current Condition, 4. Wind Speed, 5. Barometric Pressure, 6. Dew Point. Each of the metrics can be programmed with a low and high threshold limit which can deliver notifications and interact with other devices onsite such as the alarm/access systems and thermostats. Historical reporting is also possible for each metric which can show readings recorded over a time period.
Give Us the Challenge...
We love hearing from our Dealers with requests from their customers to help solve challenges.
Please contact us and give us the challenge, we may be able to design something for you, and together we can watch your company reach the potential you always knew was possible.
Send us your feedback
We will continue to include the enhancements in this newsletter.
We also post the enhancements to our "Company" page and "Group" page on LinkedIn, as well as to the "Feature Blog" tab on our website.
Please contact us for your invitation to join the "Group" on LinkedIn.
Also, be sure to review the Home tab on the Connect ONE Dealer Site as this will contain many helpful Sales Sheets and Technical Guides.
We encourage you to visit these sites to stay up-to-date.