Customer Management Portal
- Automated reports have been improved with an included pdf attachment of the activity. This is in addition to the email containing the activity within the body plus the included (csv) export file attached.
- Creating a DMP Holiday Date will now allow you to choose an associated year, previously all holiday dates would repeat every year which may cause additional management requirements to update the holiday dates after they occur. Now, holidays, which change days each year, can be added ahead of time without worrying about a past date interfering with access and door schedules the following year. Connect ONE will manage syncing the holidays into the appropriate panels whenever necessary.
- The System Code Import Utility has been expanded to include the ability to import a code activation and/or expiration date from the spreadsheet.
Did You Know? Aperio Enabled Wireless Electric Strikes
The HES ES100 Series Wireless Electric Strikes make retrofitting an opening with online access control simple and affordable.
For the first time, the industry-leading features of the HES 1500 and 1600 series electric strikes have been paired with Aperio wireless technology to provide even more affordable access control retrofit options for remote control and monitoring. Available in both Convenient (non-monitored) and Secure (monitored) model options. Compatible with most models of cylindrical and mortise latchbolt locksets, including 1" deadbolts. Simply put, the ES100 Series Electric Strike is the affordable universal retrofit solution that offers flexible configuration options and dynamic adjustability without the need to run wires.
Tip: Customer Change Requests to Update the Central Station
Automatically prompt your customer to send you a Change Request whenever they make a User change in Connect ONE.
- A Customer Option exists which prompts your customer to send you a change request submission whenever a user is modified. The option is selectable by the dealer under the Customer Options menu of the customer account section on the Dealer Site.
- The request is able to accommodate multiple user changes within a single request submission so as to limit the number of request emails sent into the dealer's inbox. Further, it can also include the changed user's system code information, this can be helpful if the central station needs the user's code, which may have been changed, to update their central station passcode.
Give Us the Challenge...
We love hearing from our Dealers with requests from their customers to help solve challenges.
Please contact us and give us the challenge, we may be able to design something for you, and together we can watch your company reach the potential you always knew was possible.
Send us your feedback
We will continue to include the enhancements in this newsletter.
We also post the enhancements to our "Company" page and "Group" page on LinkedIn, as well as to the "Feature Blog" tab on our website.
Please contact us for your invitation to join the "Group" on LinkedIn.
Also, be sure to review the Home tab on the Connect ONE Dealer Site as this will contain many helpful Sales Sheets and Technical Guides.
We encourage you to visit these sites to stay up-to-date.