Connect ONE® is the only interface you need for all your customer’s integrations - security, access control, video monitoring, energy management and critical temperature monitoring.
Now it’s easier than ever to sell Connect ONE® with SmartShow™, the industry’s first vertical-market-specific virtual demonstration. No more sales demos illustrating unrelated projects that leave prospects scratching their heads wondering if you REALLY have the capabilities they need. With SmartShow, demos are tailored to the customer’s premises, illustrating zones, for example, that pertain to their vertical, as well as industry-specific video camera clips. SmartShow features:
● Market-specific demonstrations for Residential; Medical Facilities; Food Service Industries; Education; Commercial and Multi-Tenant; and Banking and Financial Facilities
● No additional hardware necessary; works with mobile phone, tablet or laptop, works for DMP XR Panels, DMP XT Panels, ELK M1 Panels, Bosch B-Series Panels, IP Cameras & Nest Thermostats
● Zone data and video clips of the specific vertical market
● Easy set up (less than two minutes) by the dealer through the Connect ONE dealer site
● Share clips and alerts to prospect’s email during the demonstration – a powerful presentation tool!
● You can create up to 5 virtual devices per customer account and up to 20 virtual devices total. Plenty to create single-site and multi-site examples.
November 17, 2014
Video Verification, Triggered Lockdown & More!
Video Verification - Simple, Affordable, Powerful
Deliver even more value to your customers on the PRO Service Level with included video verification. Now Interaction Rules can be configured to capture snapshots of up to 5 cameras which will be stored in the cloud for one year. The customer can view the recorded snapshots along with live video onscreen in real-time, through generated reports, and via email when the event occurred. The snapshot capture and live viewing works with all compatible DVR,NVR, IP camera devices (see logos on the partner page) and on ExacqVision/GanzVision devices ...[Read More]
January 7, 2013
Quick & Easy Technician Testing
is an easy new way for technicians to test and control system points, (zones, doors, areas, & outputs), on their smart phone. How many times have you been working on a zone at a far point of the building, on a lift, at a splice in the attic, etc. and wished you had someone at the keypad relaying the status. Now you can have that convenience without needing a second tech. Just use the newSmartTestTM
feature from your smartphone and watch the status of the zones ...[Read More]
September 12, 2012
ELK M1 fully integrated with Connect ONE
The ELK M1 is a flexible security, access control, and automation panel. It allows not only security and access control but also interfaces to hvac thermostats, lighting, and door locks. The interfaces can be wired or wireless, such as z-wave or Radio RA. Your customers can now control all of these devices right from their Connect ONE interface, ELK also provides a sleek touchscreen for convenient control. The ELK M1XEP ethernet module is required and a special firmware must be loaded, firmware available free of charge via download from ELK.