DMP Z-Wave Status & Control Available on both Connect ONE LIMITED and PRO
- View Status including Battery Level & Control
- View Status including current operation state, i.e. if the furnace or a/c is running & Control
- *Automatic or Timed set to Energy Conservation Mode based upon current arming mode
- *Automatic Sync of Date/Time once per day
- *Customer Controllable Display Lock Setting (Trane/RCS Z-Wave Thermostats)
* Connect ONE Exclusive Feature
- View Status & Control including Dimmer Control
- Activate Predefined Z-Wave Favorites - A favorite consists of a grouping of devices and actions to be performed. For example, one favorite can be programmed to turn on all outside lights. This can be activated with a single-click in Connect ONE.
The DMP Z-Wave Locks, Thermostats, & Lighting can be added to new or existing customers with the XTL & XT Series panels that have firmware 109 or greater, or the new XR150/350/550 panels. Locks can be added for no additional charge. Thermostats and lighting can be added for a nominal fee.